Agent Name

Halowax 1001

CAS Number

58718-67-5

Major Category

Other Classes

Synonyms

Halowax-1001; Polychlorinated naphthalene 1001; Polychlorinated naphthalene-1001; [CAMEO]

Category

Halowaxes

Description

Solid; [HSDB]

Sources/Uses

See "CHLORINATED NAPHTHALENES."

Comments

Composed of 10% dichlorinated naphthalenes, 40% trichloronaphthalenes, 40% tetrachloronaphthalenes, and 10% pentachloronaphthalene; Total of 50% chlorine content; [HSDB] See "CHLORINATED NAPHTHALENES."

Reference Link

INCHEM: CHLORINATED NAPHTHALENES (CICAD 34 - 2001)

Exposure Assessment
Bioaccumulates

Yes

Links to Other NLM Databases
Health Studies

Human Health Effects from Hazardous Substances Data Bank:

Toxicity Information

Search TOXNET

Chemical Information

Search ChemIDplus

Related Information in HazMap
Other Information

No other related information on this agent was found.